Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Ichigo Kurosaki Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Ichigo Kurosaki 2-13 Orihime Inoue Ichigo Kurosaki 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Ichigo Kurosaki 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Ichigo Kurosaki I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

3 posters

Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Vizard

General Information

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
    NickName: Strawberry,(Kurosaki-kun XDD Girls only)
    Ex-Squad: N/A
    Ex-Rank: N/A
    Appearance: Ichigo appears like a normal teenage boy; the one exception to that is his spiky orange hair, a trait that he has been ridiculed about for years. He is a fairly tall person with peach skin and brown eyes. Also, since becoming a Shinigami, he has become noticeably more muscular, as noted by his sister Karin

Personality/Backround:

Personality: Ichigo is a stubborn, short-tempered, occasionally confrontational, spontaneous, determined, outspoken, strong-willed, impulsive young man. Despite being witty and cynical, he is shown to be genuinely compassionate and empathetic about others such as bringing a spirit flowers or soothing others when they become doubtful. He is also extremely protective of his friends and family. This latter trait is the driving force behind most of his actions and almost all of the story arcs have stemmed from him rushing off to save someone, usually females.

Backround: Ichigo was born as the son of Isshin Kurosaki and Masaki Kurosaki, 15 years before the main storyline. His sisters Karin Kurosaki and Yuzu Kurosaki were born a few years later. During his childhood, Ichigo was signed into a karate class by his mother. In the class, Ichigo met and was eventually befriended by Tatsuki Arisawa, who would beat Ichigo in every match they had. Tatsuki would also help Ichigo if he was being picked on by bullies and cheer him up if he was upset.
    On June 17th, when Ichigo was nine years old, he was taken home from his karate class by his mother. He saw a girl near the river and saw her falling into it. Concerned, Ichigo ran after to save her, unaware that the girl was really a lure from the Hollow Grand Fisher. Masaki, concerned about her son's safety, ran after Ichigo to protect him, but she was killed by Grand Fisher as a result. Because everyone loved Masaki very much, Ichigo blamed himself for his mother's death and went missing for some time before being found by a very concerned Tatsuki. With the death of their mother, Ichigo, Yuzu, and Karin all changed drastically. Ichigo still blamed himself for his mother's death as time went on.
    Three years before the main storyline, Sora Inoue was brought to the Kurosaki Clinic from a car accident. Ichigo met Orihime Inoue, Sora's younger sister during this time. However, Sora died in the Kurosaki Clinic.

Ichigo risking his life to protect Chad's coin.Ichigo eventually entered Mashiba Junior High School. During this time, Ichigo had finally defeated Tatsuki in a karate match and left the class soon afterwards. Ichigo regularly got into fights with thugs, due to the unusual color of his hair. During one of these fights, he met Yasutora Sado. He mispronounced his name on his name tag as "Chad", and continued to call him as such from that day. They made a pact to protect each other and have remained good friends since. Because of the amount of fights they got into, Ichigo and Chad were given reputations of being gangsters themselves.
    Ichigo and Chad eventually went to Karakura High School, and their reputations followed them as well, causing a few classmates (namely Keigo Asano) to be nervous about their presence there. During a fight with a gang led by Reiichi Ōshima, Ichigo and Chad met Mizuiro Kojima and Keigo Asano, the latter of which they saved. While Keigo was initially afraid of Ichigo and Chad, both he and Mizuiro eventually became friends with them.

Role-play Sample: It was the end of school, as the students of kankura high runs out the entrance in anticipation, Ichigo was the last one out walking with one hand in his pocket and the other carrying his bag over his shoulder with a narrow face as he always does. "What a long day, its time to go home" he thought to himself. As he walks the streets he remembers the time he first became a shinigami, just the thought of it makes him cringe. As he remember's his sister's was in danger that night and it comes to realized that the reason he became a shinigami was to protect his family and his friends.

"I have to win every battle, every enemy in order to protect those who are important to me" he said as he looked up and notices his house was one block away from where he's standing. He walks to the front door with the greeting to his family "I'm home" he greeted them in the same tone he always do then, out of nowhere a uppercut was delivered from no-other than his father: Isshin Kurosaki, whose been giving phyiscal greeting's to his son, for god know's how long. As Ichigo was hit he gets in a arguement wit his father, as they argue for a good ten minutes, Ichigo goes to his room and lays on his bed and just stares at ceiling and slowly closes his eyes as soon that happened he hears a loud annoying sound which was no other than Kon that jumped and landed on his face.

"ICHIGO!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN DO YO-" Kon trailed off as Ichigo picked him up by the tail and threw him to the far wall "Damnit Kon how many times must I tell you to shut up....argh forget it, Im going out" he said as he grabbed his Shinigami badge as he did, he shot out of his body in a shinigami outfit as his real body layed there dead "Kon dont do anything stupid while im gone " he said as he opened the window and shot out to the school.

Zanpactou

Zanpactou Name: Zangetsu
    Zanpactou Look: The Shikai form of Zangetsu looks like an oversized elegant cleaver rather than a formal "katana". He has no crossguard and no proper hilt; what Ichigo holds is the cloth-wrapped tang. The sword is as tall as Ichigo is, and has a black blade with a silver edge. The cloth wrapping on the tang seems to react to Ichigo's will, changing length at a thought or twining about the blade in an impromptu sheath
    Element: Dark
    Shikai Look: Ichigo Kurosaki Zangetsu
    Shikai Ability: Getsuga Tenshō (月牙天衝, Moon Fang Heaven-Piercer; ): At the instant of the slash Zangetsu absorbs his spiritual energy and releases highly condensed spiritual energy at the tip of the blade. Magnifying the slash attack and then flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or in the shape of a wave. Getsuga Tenshō is a powerful technique with great force, capable of causing large scale damage. While it is currently the only attack Ichigo knows from Zangetsu, Ichigo has used this technique in several different manners, such as striking the ground to create an omnidirectional blast to knock away incoming attacks or slashing at the ground to upturn it and crush everything in its path

Bankai Name: Tensa Zangetsu
    Bankai Look: Tensa Zangetsu (天鎖斬月, Heaven Chain Slaying Moon) Ichigo's robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat (or shikakusho) with red lining that is closed at his chest, then left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself Ichigo Kurosaki Tensa_Zangetsu

BanKai Ability: Enhanced Getsuga Tenshō: Tensa Zangetsu retains the use of Getsuga Tenshō and can be used in the same manners, but can be used in an enhanced form. When used in Bankai, these potent blasts are black with a red outline and their path can be controlled, with explosively augmented power and speed. During Byakuya Kuchiki's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Kuroi Getsuga" (黒月牙; "Black Moon Fang"), referring to the attacks darkened color. Ichigo has stated that the Black Getsuga was originally his hollow technique and has been proven as Ichigo had no knowledge of it during his fight with , using the original Getsuga when in Bankai, and Hollow Ichigo stated that all Ichigo was doing when he used the technique was copying his inner Hollow. Ichigo can also keep Getsuga Tenshō within Zangetsu to augment his sword swings

Mask Information
    Name: Hollow Ichigo (Shirosaki)
    Manifestation: His overall appearance is practically the same as Ichigo's; they look the same, only with his color scheme the opposite of Ichigo's. This is seen most prominently in his clothing. While Ichigo wears a black standard Shinigami Shihakusho, his Hollow self wears a white Shihakusho uniform with a black cloth belt. His skin and hair are also pure white and his sclera are black (as opposed to a normal humans' white sclera). The pupils of his eyes are black as well, and the irises of his eyes are yellow. He also has black nails with his own inverted Zangetsu

Mask Ability:

Hollow Mask Appearance:First and Second Mask: The mask began with only three stripes, and has since increased. The red/black stripes on Ichigo's Hollow mask changed in thickness after he subjugated his Hollow, covering almost the entirety of the mask's left half during his third battle with Grimmjow.
    While pure white on the right side, the mask possesses a total of ten red stripes (a total of ten can be seen during his last fight with Ulquiorra) spread across three spots on the left side of his mask.
    Spoiler:

Third Mask: But in the aftermath of his victory over Ulquiorra Cifer, Ichigo's mask has changed again, as seen when he faces off against a released Yammy Riyalgo. Where his mask once had a series of thick red-black stripes that covered almost the entire left half of his mask, there are now only four thick black stripes that appear to emerge outwards from the widened eye-holes of his mask and either disappear into both sides of the lower jaw or travel past the very top of the mask itself. Quite noticeably, the horns seen in his new Hollow form are not displayed on the mask. His sclera and iris can be clearly seen, uninfluenced by his Inner Hollow, in his left eyehole. However, the right eyehole shows neither sclera nor iris
    Spoiler:
    Duration Cooldown: 6/8
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Ichigo Kurosaki Empty Re: Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Approved
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 12:31 pm

hey can I be a mod
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun May 16, 2010 12:47 pm

not exactly the place to ask... but i think it can be arranged if the other admins dont mind
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content