Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Visiting Nel Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Visiting Nel 2-13 Orihime Inoue Visiting Nel 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Visiting Nel 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Visiting Nel I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Visiting Nel

Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Visiting Nel Empty Visiting Nel

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 3:27 pm

A portal opens above the beach and Ichigo falls out and hits the ground hard, he gets up and spits out sand "Ow that hurts" he said as he rubs his head standing up seeing the area still havent change since he last visited "This place is still a dump when I left it....I should see nell and the others running around here somewhere" he said as he started walking seeing the castle ahead seeing yardage between him and it. He didnt care cause this place goes on forever, as he continued walking he stops right in front of it, looking back as he saw not a soul insight
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Visiting Nel Empty Re: Visiting Nel

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Neliel sees Ichigo in the distance while she is playing hide and seek with Pesche and Dandochaka, although they all seem to have forgotten who is supposed to be doing the seeking? She sonidos towards Ichigo yelling in the process. "Kurosaki-kun." She tackles him in her adult form looking very happy to see him again.

Last edited by Neliel Tu Oderschvank on Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Ichigo heard a familiar voice which is the person he only wanted to see Nel. Next thing he knew that he was tackled to the ground with Nel on top of him, he blushes darkly since she was in her adult form, "Nel.....its g-good to see ya, you've gotten a lot stronger I see" he said studerring over his words
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm

"Well actually I haven't fought anyone in quite awhile, but to be honest I was thinking about going somewhere else. I just haven't figured out yet. I mean Hueco Mundo is starting to get boring but I don't know if it would be good for me to move to the world of the living or Soul Society? Both are appealing but I also know there might be problems if I move to either one, I'd prefer to avoid causing problems if possible though. What do you think I should do Kurosaki-kun?" Neliel sits on the ground next to Ichigo after letting him go, she is still very happy to see him and wonders if he has finally noticed Orihime the way she seemed to want him to.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 3:59 pm

Ichigo sits up as she sits next to him "Oh ok, well living in the Soul Society would cause the biggest problems if you live there" he said nodding "But in the Human World there's no way you can have problems, but I would have to find you a Gigai, for you to be like a human like me" he said smiling
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

"Than I will move to the world of the living. I'm sure Pesche and Dandochaka will miss me but they will need to be on their own eventually right? It would be wrong of me to keep them from getting stronger I think, not to mention the fact that they will be in danger if I stay here with them. I couldn't bear them being hurt because of me, although having them move with me may cause problems since they tend to irritate Uryuu." Neliel starts trying to figure out how to tell Pesche and Dandochaka she is moving away and that they will be okay without her around.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Ichigo nodded "I tell you what if you moved to the human world, I'll check up on them from time to time to make sure they are ok and safe from harms way" he suggested smiling cheerfully, it was at least he could do for her since she is his friend
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Neliel smiles "That is wonderful, that will help make sure they are going to be safe and I can let them learn to be on their own at the same time. They protected me for long enough, now I can protect them by letting them learn be on their own be less of a burden on them. I know they will be sad and want me not to go, but it is for the best. Besides I am sure they visit me from time to time and they will be able to see this is for the best in time, besides with me around they only play games and that is getting kind of boring also. We never remember who is supposed to find the others if we play hide and seek. That reminds me, we were playing hide and seek yet I can't remember if it was me who doing the seeking?" Neliel scratches her hollow mask in confusion and looks like an over sized child while doing so.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sun May 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Ichigo looks around seeing if they were around "Im guessing you are supposed to be seeking hehe, well Im sure you can just find them" he said as he knew Nel can find anybody if she puts her mind to it "Try to sense them Im sure they are hiding somewhere or around here" he said as his eyes roam around the desert trying to sensed those hidden friends of his
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank
    Neliel Tu Oderschvank

Post  Neliel Tu Oderschvank Sun May 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Neliel close her eyes and starts trying to sense their reiatsu, she finds them oddly enough not far from where she was hiding. She opens her eyes and smiles than sonidos behind Pesche, she grabs him as he yells in surprise and sonidos next to Dandochaka with Pesche in tow. She than grabs Dandochaka and sonidso back to Ichigo. "Pesche, Dandochaka I am going to move to the world of the living. Kurosaki-kun is going to help me do this. But you can't move with me, I want you to be able to live in your own without having to defend me. I know you can do it and survive since you defended me for so long. I don't want to be a burden on you anymore, nor do I want you to spend your lives feeling you owe me. This is going to be for the best, we will all be able to visit each other still though. But remember we are family and it is now time for us to somewhat go our own way. Be safe and do your best, Kurosaki-kun promised to keep an eye on you guys for me as well. I love you both very much as you are the closest thing I have to a family, everything will work out and you won't have to worry about anyone going after you to get to me from now on." Neliel starts crying as she explains things to Pesche and Dandochaka, they cry a bit as well seeing that she really feels they should go their own ways and why she feels that way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:04 am