Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Boredom of Las Noches Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Boredom of Las Noches 2-13 Orihime Inoue Boredom of Las Noches 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Boredom of Las Noches 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Boredom of Las Noches I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

Boredom of Las Noches

Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Boredom of Las Noches Empty Boredom of Las Noches

Post  Alastor Alucard Mon May 17, 2010 11:16 am

Alastor rolled over restlessly in his sleep. He opened his eyes to look directly in the light coming through the roof. It was a small dim light but it seemed to illuminate the room just enough to see. It was a small room barely 10ft of room in each direction. The only thing in the room was a small mat that seemed to serve as a bed and then a table in a far corner of the room with a stool under it.

Alastor sighed as he stood up stretching. He reached under the mat and produced his zanpakuto which he strapped and adjusted to his waist. He looked around the room quickly before walking to a blank section of the wall that looked only like a wall. Alastor put his right hand against the wall and pushed. A faint outline of what looked like a door appeared and opened up into a far better lit room.

This room was much bigger than the last and much more decorated. There were elaborate paintings of Alastor on the wall and a huge bed in the middle of the room. There was a huge round table in one of the far corners of the room that had plates set up that were obviously for dinner or lunch. The roof had what looked like a painting of the night sky but with angels moving towards the center of the room.

Alastor stepped into the room looking around then sighing. Maybe.... I'll grow out of sleeping in the closet one day. Alastor moved across the room taking a quickly glance at a monitor that was up on the wall. The picture on the monitor was a picture of the corridor out side his room. No one was in or walking down the corridor. He pressed against another section of the wall and it opened up into the corridor. Alastor stepped out not even looking both ways and took an immediate left down the corridor his hands in his pockets and his head towards the roof.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:52 am