Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Kiri Mikoto Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Kiri Mikoto 2-13 Orihime Inoue Kiri Mikoto 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Kiri Mikoto 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Kiri Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

3 posters

Kiri Mikoto

Kiri Mikoto

Kiri Mikoto Empty Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Sun May 23, 2010 5:05 am

Vizard

General Information

Name:Kiri Mikoto
    NickName:
    Visual Age:17
    Ex-Squad:8th
    Ex-Rank:Vice captain
    Appearance:She is 5 feet 8 inches tall, short black hair, her breast's aren't as large as say inoue's or nels but they still turn heads, she wears A knee length black skirt with a red rose design on it, with a matching blouse.

Personality/Backround

Personality:Kiri is a soft spoken kind of person, only saying things when she thinks its necessary she fights when and only when she has to. the only person she truly trusts his her brother kaji, everyone else hse tends to keep distant
    Backround:Kiri lived in rukongai with her brother, where things were tough, food was scarce and she was almost kidnapped by bandits, but she was saved by a shinigami, after that she and kaji went to become shinigami, right when they started kiri knew it was going to be a better life than they had, they both passed with good marks and were put into squads kaji into the 10th and herself into the 8th soon kaji bacame the tenth squad captain, and kiri became the 8th squad vice captain, she trained hard attaining her shikai, and secretly her bankai, it took her almost 49 years to master them both, and by that time the voices set in, the little whisper in her ear asking for power, demanding control, she almost went crazy from the voices, but she did not, her brother helped her control it, but she still feared the hollow, no matter how much control she had over it.

Zanpakuto

Zanpakto Name:Jinsei
    Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance:A standard zanpactou with a cross shaped guard and pink cloth on the hilt
    Element:Life
    Release Command:Live Jinsei
    Shikai Look:A dagger with one edge nastily serrated and the other a smooth blade
    Shikai Ability:Once it cuts your flesh, you are marked with a serpent biting its own tail, the mark causes numbness or paralysis to the limb its on
    Bankai Name:Jinsei Touzoku
    Bankai Look:the dagger becomes 13 daggers that are controlled by kiri's mind,
    Bankai Ability:If a dagger cuts your flesh your life force is slowly saped by the mark of a serpent biting its own tail, once the serpent has devoured itself you die, the only way to remove the mark is if a different dagger pierces the snake mark.
    Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance:A women in her mid thirties dressed in all white
    Zanpakuto Spirit Personality:Loving, and kind

Mask Information
    Name:Shibou
    Manifestation:it takes many forms but almost always of someone who has in some way.i.e. cancer,hit by truck etc.
    Inner Hollow Personality:condescending, and pessimistic,he spends his time lecturing on how pointless it is to live your life because you will just die anyway
    Mask Ability:Bala
    Hollow Mask Appearance:It looks like the tragedy mask with a black cross on the left eye
    Duration Cooldown:3/6
    Ryukai Viranesh
    Admin

Kiri Mikoto Empty Re: Kiri Mikoto

Post  Ryukai Viranesh Sun May 23, 2010 5:18 am

Approved, Love the zanpakuto.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Kiri Mikoto Empty Re: Kiri Mikoto

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Thu May 27, 2010 11:18 am

Approved

Sponsored content