Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Studing human behavior [open] Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Studing human behavior [open] 2-13 Orihime Inoue Studing human behavior [open] 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Studing human behavior [open] 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Studing human behavior [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Studing human behavior [open]

Majeh
    Majeh

Studing human behavior [open] Empty Studing human behavior [open]

Post  Majeh Fri May 28, 2010 11:44 pm

It had been centuries since majeh reached his demise.While he was dead the world was still moving forward at an expedential rate with advances in technoliges and population increases. In order to keep up Majeh took a day each week to go in and study human behavior. And once a year he entereda gigai for an entire month in order to get a full understanding of it. He discoved early on that acting and talking like he was from his time period madeit harder to convince souls to come with him so he needed to be up to date.

Wandering down the street heading towards the high school majeh had figured out a while back how to do this. All he did was get his gigai dressed up all nice and neat. Then he got some pen and paper and a clip board. He would walk into the office and tell them he was from the fedal reivew commite and he was here for a month to observe the diffrent teachers and there teaching habits. Each day he would pick a diffrent class and just sit in the back of the room and watch.

Majeh entered the building and did his normal routeine. Like always they had no issues and he was allowed to pass. Walking down the hall he herd a teacher speaking english rather than japanese. Looking in he realized it was an english class. "Whend they start teaching this?" he thought to himself. However he ignored the thought and went in and sat in the back of the class. He already knew english but never the less it was still slightly amuseing to hear the students fumble with the words.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Studing human behavior [open] Empty Re: Studing human behavior [open]

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 10:07 am

Kurai sighed gently walking into the school building holding afew studying books & notebooks to her chest. She wore the original school outfit, a white button-up shirt with a small pocket on the top left of it & a red ribbon tied at the top of it holding it together correctly. She also wore the normal school outfit skirt, abit longer than the other girls. She held a small pendant necklase around her neck that his most of her spirit energy, to where it was abit above a human's relarsu, but at the same time, not at a shinigami's level. The small bag on her side bounced on her hip slightly as she walked bumping around Haru, who was secretly hidden inside it. She looked around for a second, haveing her mind on something else, & forgetting where she sat. With it finally comeing to her she walked acouple rows to the front of the class & sat down placeing the books down & her small book bag to the side of her. She wasn't in any hurry, the bell wouldn't ring for another 10 minuntes, so she opened her notebook on an empty page & began to scetch a head on it barely brushing the pensil lead agenst the paper.
    Majeh
    Majeh

Post  Majeh Sat May 29, 2010 10:59 am

Majeh looked up. It was a nearly empty classroom and then a lone girl entered. Majeh reconized her imediatly. Placeing the pad on his seat he walked quietly up behind her. "Boo." Was all he said as he got beside her. As he said it he placed his hand on the back of her chair.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 am

Kurai jumped slightly hearing Majeh behind her. She had been so upset lately she almost forgot about him, but that wouldn't stop her from anything. "Hey Majeh-San." she laughed slightly shutting her notebook as she said this then turned her head towards him smileing lightly. "How are you?" she soon continued smileing waiting for a responce.
    Majeh
    Majeh

Post  Majeh Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 pm

"Im studying. When you get this old you actually have to study humans in order to act like one. However i didnt realize id see someone i knew here. Howare you?" As majeh asked this he could hear the hussel and bussel outside the door. It would apperstudents were starting to arrive but isntead of coming in they were hanging around outside the door.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 pm

Kurai smiled softly hearing his reply & responded, "Your not old.." she laughed slightly after saying this knowing exactly what he was going to say then continued, "I'm fine, Just have some thinking to do is all." she smiled again trying to ignore the ignorance of the other students behind the door. She then looked back to the clock wondering how long they had untill class actually started, she saw she had at least five minuntes to talk to Majeh while she could.
    Majeh
    Majeh

Post  Majeh Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

"Im almost 1000 thats pretty old. Although age doesnt really mean much it just means im good at surviveing." As majeh spoke the line it was a depressing joke but he let it slide. "Anyways, anyone in this class inparticular i should study?"
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sat May 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Kurai began smileing again once he started talking again, but that soon faded too a frown after hearing it. Looking around the room abit she turned to the door getting abit fed up with hearing their bragging outside, but decided to ignore it. "No, no one that I would really know." she said calmly before looking back to the door then the clock, then back to Majeh, "No one really special here." she said with a small smile then soon waited for what he was goiung to say.
    Majeh
    Majeh

Post  Majeh Sat May 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Majeh noticed that he had said something to upset her. Instinctively apoligizing he spoke. "Im sorry i didnt mean to upset you. I have to go back to my seat in the rear of the class but try and remember to enjoy yourself while your in the human world." Majeh leanedin and kissed kurai on the cheek befor walking to the back of the classroom and sitting down once more.
    Kuraiyami Hana
    Kuraiyami Hana

Post  Kuraiyami Hana Sun May 30, 2010 4:48 am

Kurai smiled sofftly looking to him saying, "No, it wasn't what you said." smileing softly she gasped lightly followed by her blushing slightly. "Of course.." she said softly turning her head slightly watching him walk to his chair then turning back around opening the notebook & picking up the pensil again continueing to draw the figure on the page.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm