Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Finding Nyuu Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Finding Nyuu 2-13 Orihime Inoue Finding Nyuu 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Finding Nyuu 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Finding Nyuu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Finding Nyuu

Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Finding Nyuu Empty Finding Nyuu

Post  Alastor Alucard Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 am

Alastor sighed as he felt the bark of the tree on his back. pushed himself off of the tree brushing hair out of his face as he did so. He looked around the forest scanning for movement. Multiple Hollows looked his direction before moving away from him. He knew it was obviously because of his power and his status. He started walking while staring up at the top of the trees. He stuck his hands in his pockets with a sigh.

He'd left earlier that day to go to the Menos Forest. There was nothing for him to do back at Las Noches. He had no Fraccion to give orders as if there were orders that needed to be given. He didn't have a Fraccion because most Arrancar found him bland and cold-hearted. Arrancar and Hollows had always thought this about Alastor from his time as a weak Hollow to his time as a Arrancar.

Alastor saw multiple Adjuchas standing around what looked like a cave as he rounded one tree. They immediatley looked up recognizing him and without word sonidoed away one by one into the cave and a rock soon after appeared blocking the entrance. Alastor sighed looking down at the ground. I truly am Alone.
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Finding Nyuu Empty Re: Finding Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Sat May 29, 2010 10:33 am

Lucy watched Alastor from a distance, something about him said she should not go after him. She sonidos behind him intent on finding out who he is. "Hey what's up? Who are you and what are you doing?" Lucy looks at him trying to figure him out since she doesn't know him or of him yet. She prepares herself to make a fast escape if needed.
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

Alastor looked up with a surprised stare. He turned his head to look back at the little girl. She was obviously a Arrancar but she didn't seem to know who he was. Either she was playing coy or she really didn't know. Either way it made Alastor kind of curious towards the answer. He stopped walking and turned around looking at her. She was much shorter than Alastor, with pink hair, and a horn on her head which must have been her mask fragment. Alastor knelt down so he was nearly face level with the girl and pointed to himself. I'm Alastor Alucard, Primera Espada. He then pointed to the girl. And whom may you be?
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Sat May 29, 2010 11:17 am

"I am Lucy. So Alastor, what are you doing here exactly? The others run from you, than again to be honest they run from me also. It's a shame they do because some of them smell like they taste good." Lucy smiles sadistically afterwards. She looks at Alastor and suddenly closes her eyes. She pauses for a bit and her eyes open again. Her attitudes changes completely and her face becomes nervous. "Nyuu?"
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sat May 29, 2010 11:27 am

Alastor thought about what she'd said for a minute. He didn't know whether part of what she was saying was meant as a joke or not so he neither smiled or commented on it. I don't know why I'm He was in the middle of answering another one of her questions when she spoke the word Nyuu. Nyuu....... I'm sorry but i'm not Nyuu.... I told you I am Alastor. Alastor's look showed a bit of confusion yet still curiousity.
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Sat May 29, 2010 11:32 am

Nyuu backs away from him nervously "Nyuu, nyuu." She continues backing away from Alastor slowly looking like she is about to burst into tears. She falls down and looks at him "Nyuuuu."
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sat May 29, 2010 11:55 am

Alastor kneeled down towards the little girl reaching a hand out to help her up. I apologize if I frightened you little one. I was just simply saying I am not this Nyuu you speak of. Alastor even for his lonely, cold personality for once showed a bit of concern or kindness on his face towards the little girl.
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Nyuu looks at Alastor and tilts her head a bit. "N-nyuu?" She starts looking a bit less nervous, however she also shows no trace of hostility at all. Everything about her body language says she runs instead of fights. She cautiously reaches out her hand to him, nervously wondering if this is a trick.
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Alastor smiled slightly as best he could without making the smile look like a fake one. He reached down and grabbed Nyuu's hand careful not to be too rough. He pulled her up to her feet and gave her a good look over. You don't seem to be injured. It took Alastor several minutes to put the puzzle pieces together that this little girls personality had changed. Apparently from someone named Lucy to someone else. Alastor thought hard before looking back up at the girl and pointing at her. Nyuu?
    Nyuu
    Nyuu

Post  Nyuu Sun May 30, 2010 10:18 am

Nyuu smiles and nods her head "Nyuu." She looks around wondering where all the mean monsters went. She begins feeling a bit hungry and her stomach grumbles, she puts her hands near mouth "Nyuu, nyuu?" She motions to her mouth as her stomach grumbles loudly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content