Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Nighttime Wanderings Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Nighttime Wanderings 2-13 Orihime Inoue Nighttime Wanderings 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Nighttime Wanderings 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Nighttime Wanderings I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Nighttime Wanderings

Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Nighttime Wanderings Empty Nighttime Wanderings

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:45 am

It was about 11:30pm in karakura town and most people were in there beds sleeping, but walking down a deserted road was Kaji Mikoto, his head his hands in his pockets and his head lowered, he was thinking about his life the good things that had happened, such as finding more of his kind besides just him and his sister, having a beautiful girl who loved him as much as he loved her. despite these happy thoughts he couldn't help but think that something was wrong like he didn't deserve this happiness even though he couldn't think of anything he had done that could make him think this, it was odd really. he continued to contemplate these thoughts as he continued down the road no real destination
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Nighttime Wanderings Empty Re: Nighttime Wanderings

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:52 am

Orihime had gone out for a few snack items for herself and Ichigo so they could have something before going to sleep. She sees Kaji and runs up to him, giving him a big hug. "Mikoto-san what's up? I haven't seen you in a long time. Has anything good happened for you yet? You deserve to have good things happen just everyone else does. Also Kurosaki-kun asked me out and I said yes. Plus he moved in with me, we're even going to get married. It would be nice if you and your sister were there when it happens. Somehow I think we'll need help keeping Kurosaki-kun's father in line." Orihime looks into Kaji's eyes noting his doubt not only in his eyes but his posture. "What's wrong Mikoto-san? You can tell me?"
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 am

Kaji looked up when Inoue spoke, "that's great news Inoue, We'll definitely come to the wedding. speaking of relationships me and neliel started dating not to long ago, and nothings wrong I've just been thinking that's all" he said as he stood up a little straighter and put a genuine smile on his face from Inoue's news of an upcoming wedding.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 am

Orihime smiles and hugs Kaji "That's good, you should come over for a meal sometime. It would be good to have you over every so often. I'd almost think your a vampire if I didn't know you better. Bring Nel also it would be nice to see her again. Are you still with the Vaizards? I haven't seen them in awhile either, how are they doing? I know your a Vaizard but I also know that doesn't mean you have to be in their group. Just wondering if you know how the others are?" Orihime puts her hands behind her back along with the bag of items she bought.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 am

"yea we'll stop by sometime it would be a nice change of pace, and we still are with them,although i don't know many of them just Lisa and Shinji really, i keep to myself while I'm there so we don't talk much." kaji said while he put his hands behind his head
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 am

"Well at least you have the option of talking to them. I wonder where the others went to? I know you don't like talking much, or at least that's how it seems. But you can always talk to us if you need to. Friends are there to help you when you need it. Besides we still have to do some training Mikoto-san. We never finished my training to get stronger. But that can start at a later time, Kurosaki-kun will get worried if I take a few days to return." Orihime makes a smile that is as goofy as ever.
    Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Post  Kaji Mikoto Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 am

"I talk a lot actually, there are just somethings you keep to yourself, somethings you need to do on your own you know?, and as for the training come find whenever your ready you know where to look" Kaji said as he scratched his head looking around.
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

Orihime nods "I know. But you can always talk to me about anything, that is if you feel like it. Kurosaki-kun isn't usually a big talker when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing. But he has gotten used to dealing with things on his own. I just hope he doesn't become overly worried since I am getting stronger to help him. He wants to protect me and keep me out of harms way. I respect that, but I want to keep him from being hurt also." Orihime sighs since she knows both of them are trying to do the impossible.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:33 pm