Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Back at home - Page 2 Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Back at home - Page 2 2-13 Orihime Inoue Back at home - Page 2 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Back at home - Page 2 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Back at home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Back at home

Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Back at home - Page 2 Empty Re: Back at home

Post  Orihime Inoue Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am

"If you want we can put in both Kurosaki-kun. After all this meal is mostly for you. If we get married I want to make sure your eating right."
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Ichigo thinks of the thought "Yeah put both in there that's sounds great" he said as he hugged her from behind kissing her cheek "If?.....I'll marry you the chance I get Inoue cause I love you if all my heart" he said as he kissed her cheek again
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 am

Orihime smiles as she gets a basket to carry everything in. She starts picking out packages of Beef and Pork so she can make Ichigo many meals over the next few weeks. "What else should I get Kurosaki-kun? Do you have any favorite vegetables to put in the meal? Tell me everything you want and I'll cook it for you Kurosaki-kun." Orihime's face is energetic and happy as she looks at Ichigo.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Ichigo smiles "Let's go with something small nothing big, celery and carrots nothing huge and that should be it really" he said as he looks at her smiling "Ready to go?" He asked still hoding her hand
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 am

Orihime nods and picks out the carrots and celery making certain they were good. She also gets some elbow macaroni style noodle to out in the soup. She gets some tomato sauce, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to put in also. Orihime smiles and starts heading to the sales clerk to buy everything than go to her place with Ichigo to make his soup.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:54 am

Ichigo walks with her to the sales clerk smiling then he kisses her lips softly "I got this...... don't worry" he said paying for the groceries smiling, then putting them all in a bag he held it in one hand and held Inoue's hand firmly in the other, as they exit the shop "So which way we going your place or mine?" He asked wondering cause the family won't be home till morning
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 am

"[color=orange]Lets go to mine, besides who knows what will happen. If you decide to have a sleep over it is less awkward if we are at my place[color]." Orihime smiles at Ichigo and leads the way to her house.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 am

Ichigo smiles "Yeah sure I'll sleep over, and your right who knows what might happen" he said smiling repeating the same thing, but he wonders what's going on in that pretty little head of hers, wondering
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:14 pm

Orihime smiles and imagines Ichigo in his underwear, her face turns a pinkish red and she looks at the ground for awhile. "Kurosaki-kun I have a spare room you can stay in if you want. We can also talk and watch movies and t.v. and maybe play some board games. And maybe.. maybe we can kiss or something, well a little bit maybe."
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Ichigo looks at her blushed as she looks at the ground "Um sure....actually I look forward to that Orihime" he said smiling as he looks up seeing her house up ahead "There's your house"
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:32 am

Orihime smiles and walks up to the door with Ichigo, she opens it and lets him go in first. She follows him inside and goes to her kitchen insisting that she does all of the work making the meal. She goes about preparing everything including making tea for the meal.
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki

Post  Ichigo Kurosaki Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 am

Ichigo looks at Orihime smiling, he walks in the kitchen he then looks at her "Inoue let me help you, I dont want you doing all the work here ok, let me help you out ok?" he said smiling kissing her cheek, helping her all the way with the meal, he even helped making the tea also. After they were done he sets the dinner for the both of them with the same smile on his face, he pullls out her chair for her "You know you really out done yourself Orihime, your amazing" he said sitting next to her leaning on her shoulder kiss the corner of her lips "Thanks for the food Inoue" he said smiling as he started eating
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post  Orihime Inoue Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm

"Kurosaki-kun there isn't much I wouldn't do for you. Besides you deserve someone who is willing to help you with everything, even if it is your father being a silly overgrown child. Tatsuki told me about seeing him not acting his age more than a few times, I can at least help you ignore him or if needed try to reason with him. No one should hit their own kids to wake them up in the morning, even if it is some kind of odd ball training sort of thing." Orihime smiles softly and pours some tea for Ichigo while he is seated. "Kursoaki-kun, I wonder how long we should wait before getting married? I know we shouldn't rush it, but how long is a good time to wait?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:49 pm