Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 2-13 Orihime Inoue Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Post  Shinji Hirako Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:40 am

Shinji smirks as she nibbles on his ear enjoying it, he enjoyed her riding him continuosly, he was almost close to cumming but he could hold out. He laughed at her joke "Really I dont think that is posssible but its worth a shot" he said joking back as he gropes her breast again, then grasp her hips bouncing her up and down on his hard manhood
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Vizard Leader Boredom {Private} - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Lisa's body starts tingling and she tries to bury her face in Shinji's left shoulder to avoid moaning loudly. She knows that the others might hear her this time, she isn't sure she wants them to know about this yet. Her body shudders as she rides Shinji she wonders how much longer he can keep this up himself.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

Shinji sees she cant take much more of, as much as he can. He takes both her wrists flipping her over, with him on top in between her legs "Im sorry Lisa, but I wanna take control of this now" Shinji said pinning her wrists to the bed, then began thrusting in her with great force moaning and groaning a bit. He didnt mean to do this to Lisa but this felt way too good to pass up, so begins to thrust deeper into her ravaging her to please her to the fullest
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Lisa is surprised at being flipped onto her back and pinned down by Shinji. She can't help moaning loudly now that she can't bury her face in his shoulder. She only hopes they others can't hear her, and that Shinji's ears don't get hurt by the volume of her moaning.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Shinji keeps thrusting in into her roughly, keeping her pinned down. He leans down kissing her lustfully for a long time to keep her from moaning so loud as he thrusts harder and deeper into her, he pulls back a from the kiss "Ah...Lisa Im about to cum again" he panted as he kept thrusting faster wanting to cum badly
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:47 am

Lisa wraps her legs around Shinji's waist tightly clamping down on him.She continues moaning and actually gets louder than before Lisa passes out after awhile and her legs loosen up a bit, she continues moaning while unconscious.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:20 am

Shinji feels her clamping down on him as he thruts deep into her hitting her cervix, she loosen her legs seeing she passed out, he could tell she was unconscience by the dazed look in her eyes, he thrusts faster as he kisses her more then he grips her wrists tighter cumming deep inside her with a slight groan. He collapsed on her nuzzling his face in her breast kissing her neck
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:50 am

Lisa starts waking up while Shinji kisses her neck, she looks around and blushes when she realizes she passed out. "Shinji I hope no one heard us. I don't think I could handle the others knowing just yet, can we keep this between just us for now please?" Lisa hugs Shinji warmly. she knows he has filled with his seed more enough to risk pregnancy but she isn't worried. The chance at having a family seems worth it to her.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:56 am

Shinji pulls out of her as some cum leaked down on her leg seeing there was a little much, as he hugs back tightly "Of course Lisa, just between us just you and me ok" he said kissing her nose then he kisses her lips softly knowing the fact of risking pregnancy, is all worth this "Um what will happen between us if....if you get pregnant Lisa?" He asked wanting to know
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 am

"Well I guess we would have to get married or something than. I just wonder what kind of a child we would end up with though?" Lisa thinks about it and can't help seeing a child acting somewhere between Ichigo and Chizuru.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 am

Shinji chuckles under his breath "Tell you what let's not worry about kids right now.....we are both smart people, we will know what to do when the time comes" he said smiling kissing her lips gently without a care in the world, being here with Lisa was more then enough
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Lisa sighs "Your probably right about that. Although I am smarter than you Shinji. So if you think you can prove me wrong your just going to have to figure how to take advantage of me right now." Lisa smiles knowing what he is likely going to do. She pokes his nose with her left pointer finger playfully.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Shinji smirks as soon she finished her sentence, he grips her hips and turns her over her hands and knees, getting very aroused and hard of when she said 'take advantage', he raised her ass up to him and teases her pussy to fullest with his thick manhood
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:42 am

Lisa smiles and moans softly, she figured Shinji would do this. But that was part of her plan. She wanted to see how much he wanted to have sex with her again and she isn't disappointed at all.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am

Shinji smirks he thrusts his whole thick dick into her pussy very hard, he wanted to have sex with her till she lose he entire mind, he thrusted harder each time in rhythm, taking it faster while squeezing and groping her breast hard as he thrust
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:49 am

Lisa smiles and puts the pillow over her mouth to avoid being noisy. She knows that Shinji will be with her for awhile, exactly how long she doesn't know. However she plans on doing what she can to keep him satisfied for as long as he is with her. Lisa does her best to help Shinji in his efforts by mirroring what he does while allowing him to continue his efforts.
    Shinji Hirako
    Shinji Hirako

Post  Shinji Hirako Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 am

Shinji grips the skin on her ass with both hands, bucking her hips back as he thrusted forward with such rhythm, he then leans on her back she could feel the sweat on her back from his chest, he gropes her breasts hard teasing her nipples between his finger ,squeezing. He began to smirk devilishly as he continued to ravage her pussy deep and harder, he could fuck her for hours but her he not so sure, at the speed and tension at this rate she could pass out again moaning uncontrollably, "Lisa....can you keep up?" he panted in her ear gently as he kept thrusting deep in her tight pussy feeling a warm sensation as their bodies fit together
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm

"Even if I can't there's no reason for you to stop is there? As far as I'm concerned if you want to date me and do this every chance you get, than it's okay to continue even if I pass out. Do you accept that Hirako-kun? I'm fine with it even if your not." Lisa smirks in between moans she knows Shinji is likely to love this but she means what she says. Besides Shinji gets bored to often now days and she has to admit this is better than arguing with the others and is more hands on than her magazines.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:29 pm