Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Roaming Under the Dome Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Roaming Under the Dome 2-13 Orihime Inoue Roaming Under the Dome 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Roaming Under the Dome 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Roaming Under the Dome I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Roaming Under the Dome

Tenrai
    Tenrai

Roaming Under the Dome Empty Roaming Under the Dome

Post  Tenrai Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 am

Ulquiorra wandered underneath the dome, his voice void of emotion. He walked in one of the many Espada towers with his hands were in his pockets. He continued to walk until he sensed the spiritual pressure of another espada. "Oh..and who else would be wondering the towers at this time?", he wondered.
    Ryukai Viranesh
    Admin

Roaming Under the Dome Empty Re: Roaming Under the Dome

Post  Ryukai Viranesh Mon May 17, 2010 11:23 am

Diren wandered along the corridors deep in thought about something that didn't need to be dealt with immediately but that he wanted out of his way. As he rounded a corner he noticed that there was another reiatsu nearby and so without thinking veered toward it, curious as to who would be walking around the same tower that he was. After several moments he would enter a large hall area and just across from him would be the other being wandering around tonight, the 4th Espada, Ulquiorra. Diren would stop in his tracks as soon as he had entered the room and speak, "What brings you here at this time Ulquiorra, bored I'd imagine?"
    Tenrai
    Tenrai

Post  Tenrai Mon May 17, 2010 11:30 am

Ulquiorra looked up and towards Diren, the 2nd Espada. His face didnt show shock, nor care for encountering the other Espada. "Ah it's you Diren. I have no particular reason for roaming this tower at this hour...I could say boredom but that wouldn't be nessacryly true...I'm just walking", he said. As most knew Ulquiorra wasn't the most exciting indivisual. He didn't have interest in much things and when not given orders he just found himself wandering the corridors of the towers...sort of patrolling.
    Ryukai Viranesh
    Admin

Post  Ryukai Viranesh Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

Diren doesn't seem at all shocked by this response, he's known Ulquiorra long enough to know what to expect from the callous Espada. He just begins to calmly pace around the room, seemingly having returned to his thoughts but would suddenly speak again after several moments, "I see, I can relate. Although I'm curious, what do you think about when you're walking if anything at all Ulquiorra?"
    Tenrai
    Tenrai

Post  Tenrai Mon May 17, 2010 11:45 am

Ulquiorra who was normally a quiet man decided why not engage in conversation with the 2nd espada. "Nothing special in particular. I don't care for much so I dont think about much. However sometimes I review Aizen-sama's plans thinking over them and how they should be executed. I also think about the battle 5 years ago and why we lost then. But as I said, I don't really care for much and these thoughts are just thoughts...they arent important", he said calmly.

Ulquiorra then stared and Diren. "How about you...something on your mind...Most walk when somethings troubling them or if they need to review something", he said.
    Ryukai Viranesh
    Admin

Post  Ryukai Viranesh Mon May 17, 2010 11:50 am

Diren lifts his head to stare Ulquiorra in the eyes for a moment before he replies to the 4th Espada, mulling over the words of the man in his head. "I'm reviewing things, although that's not why I'm walking, I could do that from my chamber if I so wished. I'm walking because I enjoy walking and finds that it puts me at ease, even when I have to think like that. Right now I'm reviewing arrancar who I'm considering for my Fraccion as well as several of Lord Aizen's plans that I've been given to look over. I have plenty of time before I need to be done, but would rather finish it quickly and efficiently, as it should be done."
    Tenrai
    Tenrai

Post  Tenrai Mon May 17, 2010 11:58 am

Ulquiorra listened to Diren. He wasnt fond of fraccion so he didnt really care for that comment Diren made. Fraccion to him seemed pointless. Ulquiorra knew there were several powerful shinigami out there that could dispatch fraccion easily. Also he had experience with some rather annoying fraccion..like Melony and Loli. They seemed like insignificant indivisuals so Ulquiorra didnt worry about them. Although the comment about the orders given to Diren to review from Aizen somewhat caught his interest.

"I see..so what were the plans he asked you to look over", Ulquiorra asked, however his voice didnt really reflect someone asking. It sounded the same, monotonous calm way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 pm