Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Bleach Unified [Linking Back] Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Bleach Unified [Linking Back] 2-13 Orihime Inoue Bleach Unified [Linking Back] 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Bleach Unified [Linking Back] 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Bleach Unified [Linking Back] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

Bleach Unified [Linking Back]

Nightmare

Bleach Unified [Linking Back] Empty Bleach Unified [Linking Back]

Post  Nightmare Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:49 am

Bleach Unified [Linking Back] Splash15
    l Home l Rules l Canon Characters l Advertising l

Like Bleach?
    Like role-playing?
    Why don't you join Bleach Unified?

It's been almost a year since Kurosaki Ichigo defeated Aizen Sosuke and Ichimaru Gin. The shinigami killed the remaining Espada, and things in the Soul Society have been peaceful. But back in Hueco Mundo, a new group of Espada have formed. Their goal? Avenge Aizen's death and destroy the Soul Society. The Arrancar fight over who will lead them, but finally select a mysterious new leader, Seiyusosha Saiyagawa. The Espada and Arrancar plan to arrive in both the Soul Society and Karakura town on the anniversary of Aizen's death, knowing the shinigami will have to split up to protect both. With many new and powerful Arrancar, Hueco Mundo has a chance of out numbering and defeating the Shinigami.

Meanwhile, not liking the new leader, Tousen Kaname has left Hueco Mundo. Will he try to rejoin the Soul Society, or take his own path? Tousen ends up in Rukongai, where Soifon finds him. The two meet again, face to face, after more than a year. Soifon demands that Tousen leaves, and when he doesn't, decides to take this opportunity to question him about the Arrancar. After a minute, Tousen finally tells her about Seiyusosha Saiyagawa and her plans to avenge Aizen. Also, he says, Kensei Kontan, a Vizard, plans to help her, and turn the rest of the Vizard against the Shinigami! Will Kensei succeed or will the Vizard go their separate ways? The future of the Soul Society may depend on their decision.

Tousen's not the only one who dislikes the new leader. Grimmjow Jeagerjaques has left the Espada, refusing to be under Saiyagawa's command. Along with Ayame Hikari, Kyouga, Micha Rios, Raiga-Gin, Sia Kaiomi, Tomix, and Kyo Hyio, he created his own group, Korosu. They plan to destroy the Shinigami, and take over Hueco Mundo.

Will Korosu triumph?
    Hueco Mundo may never be the same....

• Experienced staff
    • Lots of free canon characters
    • Numorous creativity opportunities
    • Open Arrancar, Captains, Vice Captains, and more
    • Be a Shinigami, Vizard, Bount, Espada, Arrancar, or Human

Join in the fun!
    Bleach Unified

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 pm