Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Kaji Mikoto Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Kaji Mikoto 2-13 Orihime Inoue Kaji Mikoto 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Kaji Mikoto 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Kaji Mikoto I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

3 posters

Kaji Mikoto

Kaji Mikoto
    Kaji Mikoto
    Admin

Kaji Mikoto Empty Kaji Mikoto

Post  Kaji Mikoto Sat May 15, 2010 9:05 am

Vizard

General Information

Name:Kaji Mikoto
    NickName: Koto
    Visual Age:18
    Ex-Squad:10th
    Ex-Rank:captain
    Appearance:is 6 feet 2 inches tall, has long black hair, more often than not it will be tied back in a pony tail, has blood red eyes, wears blue jeans with a red t-shirt and a black button down shirt over it,wears a pair of converse shoes

Personality/Backround

Personality:Kaji Is a protector, He lives to protect his family and those he loves, He show's no mercy to anyone who attacks them, and will never forgive the ones who get away even if he has to wait till the end of time. he is a warm and cheerful person has lots of patience and will almost never give up on anything

Backround:Kaji lived In Rukongai with his brothers and sisters, he protected them and got food for them and even went hungry when there wasn't enough for everyone. they lived like that for 5 years or so, what changed it was a group of bandits attacked them one saying all they wanted was the girl, kaji tried to stop and even with the hep of his brothers they were beaten, Kiri would have been taken and have unthinkable things happen to her if it hadn't been for a Shinigami that appeared and killed the bandits, he killed them as if they were bugs, he said nothing to kaji or his siblings he just turned and walked away and that's when kaji noticed the haori, with the nuber ten on the back, right after that he and his family joined the shinigami academy to become stronger and to live better lives

Once in the academy they all worked hard trying to graduate, and they all graduated, Even Yangu who the laziest person you'l ever meet, once they graduated, they were all put into different squads, Light to the 7th squad, Yangu to the 2nd Squad , Kiri to the 8th squad and kaji to the 10th Squad, Kaji was ecstatic to be in the squad of the man who saved him and his family and he instantly went to see if he could find him, to his dismay the man who held the title of captain back then had died, and a new captain had been assigned, Kaji regretted never having the chance to thank the man but decided that there was nothing he could do, so he introduced himself to the new captain and got his first assignment, getting the man a bottle of Sake, it was demeaning work and quite ridiculous, but he dd it and eventually gained a high ranking seat, he was 5th seat when he learned his shikai, it took him months of training to converse with the spirit and it finally told him its name"Kuroi Kaen", together he and kuroi killed many hollow and Kaji was almost never defeated, even by the arrogant 11th squad members who constantly challenged him to fights, the only ones who ever beat him were the Vice Captain of his squad and squad 9, he soon rose to the ranks of Vice captain after the previous one took the captains spot, and assigned him the position, after that he was getting tougher and tougher missions to deal with and was even sent to the world of the living on numerous occasions to dispatch powerful hollow, through the years he trained and was able to manifest his zanpactou spirit, meaning he was one step closer to attaining BanKai, it took him another 20 years to attain it, his goal being to take the position of captain by force if he had to, and it did come to that, he challenged the Captain of his squad who humbly accepted and they fought in front of all of seireitei, as a forceful takeover of any squad except the 11th was highly unusual, if not unheard of, kaji fought well,but was over powered by the captain, because the captains Zanpactou was water based, almost bringing his fear of drowning to reality, the captain spared Kaji's life , and Kaji trained for 10 years Gaining power he could only ahve dremed of when he started , he challenged the captain again and the battle lasted for hours on end, the sun was setting, when the death blow was struck and it surprised everyone even kaji, because the sight of his blade in the captains heart was something he had never dreamed of seeing the captain fell dead on the ground, and kaji took his prize, the haori, and went to get used to his new office.

About 2 months after he took the position he would be training and hear whispers as in the wind one or two words at first "mine" "give" "My Power", at first he thought he was hearing things and even thought someone was playing tricks on him, but he sensed no reiatsu but his own, 2 weeks past and the words became sentences "Give me your Power, You could never use it as i could" "Your Body I want Control", this scared kaji to the point of madness, when one day it happened he lost control and a mask began to form on his face Thankfully he was in a secluded place and by the time he regained control no one had been hurt, He knew exactly what had happened because he overheard the captain commander talking about it, he had become a Vizard, and he feared himself, Feared for his family, so he left Soul Society for the real world, leaving note for his siblings explaining things and went to find a way to control his power

He found himself a very secluded place in the middle of the Sahara Desert, and allowed the hollow to take over, where he battled with him for what seemed like days, countless slashes stabs and parries, along with attacks unique to his zanpactou, just when he was losing hope he rammed his blade at the hollow's rib's in one last ditch effort to end it, to his surprise, and that of the hollow's it connected and the hollow faded, with these word's "So you beat me, Don't get Cocky because if you ever let your guard down i will take over and kill all those you love", kaji was able to regain control of his body he woke up to find that only 2 hours had passed, and he passed out in that desert where he slept for two days, before returning to japan, where he has lived ever since

Role-play Sample:Kaji Stepped out of the bakery into the pouring rain, he frowned as he looked up into the rain, "i should have brought a coat" he thought to himself as he began to walk through the cold rain,his mind wandering through a myriad of topics from what he should have for dinner to where his siblings.he didn't even notice the presence of the nearby arrancar until he was almost right next to kaji, Kaji drew his sword so fast that a normal human would never even realize a sword had been drawn if it hadn't been for the blade appearing in his hand, Kaji put the blade point at the arrancars throat, "Wat do you want arrancar? and make it quick i'd rather not stand here in the rain all day he said without lowering his blade even a fraction of an inch, "I want your life Vizard" the arrancar replied slashing kaji's sword out of the way with his own and following up with a jab at kaji's ribs. Kaji Effortlessly dodged and Slashed at the arrancar's neck trying to end it quickly but still not using his full power, "what did i ever do to you? did i kill one of your buddies?" kaji taunted , the arrancar baack up enough to avoid the slash and stabbed at kaji's neck,"Killing you Will Impress Lord Aizen enough so he will give me a seat among the espada!", the arrancar yelled, "that all? then your not even worth my time" kaji said as he moved at triple the speed he had been and decapitated the arrancar with such ease that it made him laugh that that idiot thought he could be an espada, he sheathed his blade and continued walking i, getting wetter and colder by the second, he found himself almost by magic walking with Neliel, a friend of his since she defected years ago, "why hello nel when did you get here?" kaji said in a cheerful tone despite his teeth chattering, "hi kaji, just now, you mean you didn't sense me?"[/color=green] nel said giggling a little, "wasn't really paying attention to be honest nel" he said as he rounded the corner and was in front of his home, "guess i'll see you later kaji" nel said as she vanished, kaji walked up and entered his home loving the warmth of the fireplace he took a nap right there on the floor in front of the fire.

Zanpactou

Zanpactou Name:Kuroi Kaen
    Zanpactou Look:it is of standard length and width, the hilt has blood red covering's, and the guard is in the shape of a pentagram
    Element:Fire
    Release Command:Burn Them All to death Kuroi Kaen
    Shikai Look: it becomes a claymore like sword the blade itself is a deep red color

Shikai Ability:NenKami Shikon: a blood red wave of fire that can cut through ANYTHING but another zanpactou, it doesn't explode unless it collides with another reiatsu based attack
    Bankai Name:Kuroi Kaen Sono Banpaia
    Bankai Look: Kaji's shirt's are burned off and replaced by a wolf pelt around his shoulders, and two large wings of fire growing out of his back(they can be used for flight), his zanpactou becomes two identical claymores,A Large Phoenix Made Of fire Appears to fight along side Kaji It is about the size of a Large house, water can destroy it but if one cinder of it is left it will re-form itself
    BanKai Ability:Nenkami shikon Apocalypse: A giant sphere of Blood red fire erupts from Kaji's body incinerating anything in its path(sphere is about 100ft in diameter)(Takes one post to charge, The wings of his bankai fold over covering his body during the charge time (the wings are very easily penetrated by reiatsu attacks but physical attacks less effective because of the heat of the flames))

Mask Information
    Name:Ioruk(pronounced Ear-ook)
    Manifestation: A man covered in black fire
    Mask Ability:Cero
    Hollow Mask Appearance:The mask Looks like A wolf's face and there is a blood red line running horizontally through the eyes, the teeth are visible

Duration/Cooldown:7/10

Last edited by Kaji Mikoto on Sun May 16, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Orihime Inoue
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Kaji Mikoto Empty Re: Kaji Mikoto

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat May 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Approved XD
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sun May 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Pretty good but there are a few errors grammically that you just might not of noticed.

Like this for instance.

Personality:Kaji Is a protector, He lives to protect his family and those he loves, He show's no mercy to anyone who attacks them, and will never forgive the ones who get away even if he has to wait till the end of time. he is a warm and cheerful person has lots of patience and will almost never give up on anything
    Backround:Kaji Is a protector, He lives to protect his family and those he loves, He show's no mercy to anyone who attacks them, and will never forgive the ones who get away even if he has to wait till the end of time. he is a warm and cheerful person has lots of patience and will almost never give up on anything

Next mistake was this.

Bankai Look: Kaji's shirt's are burned off and replaced by a wolf pelt around his shoulders, and two large wigs of fire growing out of his back(they can be used for flight), his zanpactou becomes two identical claymores,A Large Phoenix Made Of fire Appears to fight along side Kaji It is about the size of a Large house, water can destroy it but if one cinder of it is left it will re-form itself

If you read that and don't see what's wrong i'm going to laugh at you everytime I rp with you. With your two larg "Wigs" of fire.

Everything else looks good. And I always like your zanpakuto ideas so everything else is good and i'd have to say Approved.
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

Post  Alastor Alucard Sun May 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 pm