Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) 2-13 Orihime Inoue A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar)

Sōsuke Aizen
    Sōsuke Aizen

A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) Empty A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar)

Post  Sōsuke Aizen Tue May 18, 2010 3:48 am

As the sun beamed brightly in the dome of Las Noches, Aizen stood in the throne room thinking about the lost in the town. His mind was on his next advance and how to prevent the death of his Espada, How could his give them a higher edge more so then what they already have and with That Aizen turned and went back to rebuild the fight and find out in real time why he lost.
    Alastor Alucard
    Alastor Alucard
    Admin

A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar) Empty Re: A small call to arms(open to Espada and Arrancar)

Post  Alastor Alucard Tue May 18, 2010 6:45 am

Alastor walked into the throne room. He immediatley looked upon Aizen with a bit of a blank yet pleasant look. Lord Aizen... Alastor greeted him with a nod of his head as he made his way across the room and took his spot on the right side of the throne. Alastor didn't say anything as Aizen turned he just simply rested his chin in his palm lazily. He hadn't been Espada during the battle of Karakura. He'd been sitting in the back a bit of a lone member of Stark's Fraccion. No one had ever known about him up until recently. He could never be found if he was need which he hardly ever was with the Exequias and Espada running around.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm