Bleach Souls Of The Damned

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Souls Of The Damned

A bleach Rp forum that accepts both original and Canon character apllications

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin: Sudden Heat Wave(open) Funny1 Kaji Mikoto Admins: Ryukai Viranesh, Sudden Heat Wave(open) 2-13 Orihime Inoue Sudden Heat Wave(open) 8-14 Alastor Alucard Moderators: Sudden Heat Wave(open) 9-7 Ichigo Kurosaki

Navigation

Latest topics

» Bleach Burning Worlds
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm by Uchiro Kamashi

» Announcement
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am by Orihime Inoue

» Nighttime Wanderings
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am by Orihime Inoue

» Bleach: Dispersed Intentions
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Naruto: Wrath of the Ninja
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» High School of the Dead: War Zone
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:04 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Back at home
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:20 pm by Orihime Inoue

» Vizard Leader Boredom {Private}
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:56 pm by Lisa Yadomaru

» Ichimaru Gin
Sudden Heat Wave(open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 am by Ichimaru Gin

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 am

Affiliates

God's War Affliate Button

2 posters

Sudden Heat Wave(open)

Kiri Mikoto

Sudden Heat Wave(open) Empty Sudden Heat Wave(open)

Post  Kiri Mikoto Mon May 31, 2010 12:48 pm

It was a Blistering hot day in karakura town, temperatures reaching ninety degrees, and Kiri was outside looking for a place to cool off, she couldn't stay at the hideout another second. the sight of her brother fully clothed in his usual garb made her hotter just looking at him. so she left in search of some way to cool off. she considered the beach, but she hadn't brought a bathing suit with her. she wondered if there was a public pool nearby, and began to search for one.
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Sudden Heat Wave(open) Empty Re: Sudden Heat Wave(open)

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

Lisa follows Kiri for awhile, she knows it is hot and that Kiri is not having an easy time. She decides to confront her finally. "Kiri I know it's hot out and the weather seems to be making you miserable, so how about I buy you a bathing suit or something? After that we could hang out at the beach if you want? Is that acceptable? If not not I know where the swimming pool is." Lisa waits to see what Kiri says, she is hoping to get to know Kiri better though.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:12 am

Kiri jumped when Lisa first started speaking, she turned around to face her. "um... yea.. that would be great" Kiri mumbled not really sure what to do, she didn't like being around other people much, not because she doesn't want to, she just doesn't know if she can trust them, as the last group she trusted tried to have her killed
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:54 am

"I'll let you pick it our yourself, you don't seem the trusting type really. I take it you met the wrong people at some point. That happens to everyone at some point. You don't have to trust me if you don't want to, or rather can't yet. I understand, trust is earned not given. Maybe someday I can earn your trust, until than I will show you my trust, you can buy as much as you want at the store okay?" Lisa smiles and nods in the direction to go. She guides Kiri to the store letting her walk behind her.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 am

"um...yea...ok" kiri said as she let herself be lead into the store, where she saw a lot of different types of clothes in a lot of different colors she found the bathing suit and went to go look through them.
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 am

Lisa knows exactly what she wants and picks out a nice light blue bikini that hides almost nothing. The thin straps looks almost like shoe laces and there is very little material involved in the bathing suit. Lisa knows that this might embarrass Kiri, but in the long run she might learn to trust her if she reveals more than a few vital spots while they are either swimming or lounging around near the water.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:18 am

kiri continues to search for a swimsuit, she notices what lisa picks out, and blushes a little bit knowing she would never wear something that revealing. a few minutes later she finds the perfect black bikini with a red rose on the left breast not as revealing as lisa's but its a bikini, it's revealing to start with, "I'd like this one if it's okay"
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:25 am

"Of course it's okay. In fact get another one if you feel like it. Have some fun get what ever catches your eye it's on me anyway. We are allies anyway, I don't know what you may have gone through, but I can at least be nice right?" Lisa smiles and lets Kiri get what ever she wants to. She had saved up some money and than learned how to invest it and make more with little effort.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 am

"just the one if that's ok" Kiri said as she headed to the changing room to try it on, it wasn't to tight, but tight enough that nothing was hanging out, she stepped out of the changing room, "how do I look" she mumbled .
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:46 am

"Okay, you look just fine. So do you want to go the swimming pool, the beach or somewhere with a nice pond away from the others? Today will your day alright? You decide where we go and do. After all we should get know each other a bit more, find out how to work together and be able to help each other. That is always a slow process, so lets take our time eh? You'll do fine though. Don't rush and don't worry, I have your back and you have mine. So where to?" Lisa pays for the bathing suits and lets Kiri decide where they go.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am

"the beach i guess" kiri said thinking it would be less crowded there, or at least not as compact, she said feeling a little happier, that she had someone besides kaji to talk to, but still wary of her intentions,
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

Lisa buys an extremely big blanket for them to lay on. "Lets get something to eat while we are there okay? Maybe some sake, juice or soda, along with what ever kind of food you like. A trip to beach just isn't the same if you have nothing to eat or drink. I know just the place to get our munchies." Lisa leads they way to the store best suited to covering all of their needs.
    Kiri Mikoto

Post  Kiri Mikoto Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 am

"okay, im kinda hungry anyway" kiri said as she followed lisa to the store they'd get there food at,
    Lisa Yadomaru
    Lisa Yadomaru

Post  Lisa Yadomaru Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:23 am

Lisa finds a nice basket to put everything in so they can keep it one place, she also leads the way to the snack items first. "Pick what ever grabs your attention or that you might want, the sky is the limit. This will be our girls day out so lets have as much fun as possible." Lisa starts picking out snack items knowing they will have a great day. She also knows they will need drink to go with their food. She plans on getting herself some sake but the need for juice is a must. Some soda is also something she decides to do just in case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 am